Saturday, February 12, 2011

Delayed.

This story happened a few months ago during one trip going to Manila.


"Attention dear passengers please be advised that Cebu Pacific 4:30 pm flight will be delayed due to plane maintenance problems"


"Shit". That was the first reaction that I had. This could not have happened if my fuckingly control freak boss have not asked me to take the last flight to Manila. I normally take the second to the last so that if things like this happens then I would still have a back-up plan.


I was getting restless and all the possible curse that I can imagine for my boss, I did already! Getting his balls in between his zippers (like There's something about Mary)...getting himself drown in the toilet bowl full of shit...or he suddenly trips in a construction site where he will hit his head in a nail in front of him (of course it was me preparing the nails. hahaha)


I was getting really upset. Around four hours of zigzagging bumpy road trip from where I work to the Airport is reason enough to be really upset! I was already in a bad mood when a yellow colored creature sat next to me. (parang commercial lang ng hotdog starring papa patrick garcia)


Then suddenly everything went bright...the sun went up and I can hear the bird singing. An angel just sat right next to me (nasa langit na ba aketch?). I took a good look at him, now since I want that moment to be captured forever...pasimple na rin akong nagnakaw ng pic. (paparazzi ang drama)


Eto siya o...




O di ba yummy na angel. I even imagined myself crawling up to him and making love (naks)... unadulterated loveeeee. At dahil nag sex kami (wag makialam fantasy ko to). malalaman ko nalang a few minutes after na...


Delayed ang period.....ayyyy....flight ko pala! Hahahaha. Nakakalow-kah!

2 comments:

  1. ako yan bro... (asa naman akong yummy ako. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kung ikaw yan bro...magpapagahasa ako sayo. hahaha

    ReplyDelete