Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sorry.

Sorry guys. I have done something very terrible.


I was out early this morning for a walk in the woods to hunt birds. Since it was my rest day, I have to do something which could relax my mind and de-stress me. So I took my hunting gears and went out early.


I was just about a kilometer away from my house when I spotted a bird in one of the trees. It was still dawn so I could not clearly see what it was but it was huge. It pretty looked like as big as an eagle.


So I positioned myself in the bushes. Took my bow and placed one arrow on it. Surely it was not aware of me as it was not moving that much. Maybe it was resting. I made sure that I can hit the target perfectly because there are no second chances in hunting.


I shoot.


I hit it just perfectly on the back and it went crashing on the ground. Wow! I was so happy. I ran as fast as I can to where it fell. However, I was damned and surprised when I saw it!



Sorry guys, di ko sinasadya...PROMISE! (Bwhahaha)

2 comments:

  1. KAYA MARAMING LOVELESS EH...
    IKAW ME KASALANAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.

    pre, di ko talaga sinasadya. eh kung alam ko lang...sana inabuse ko nalang...wala pa namang briefs na bat yan.

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete