Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Purpose.


After almost a year of thinking very hard on what to do with this blog, I finally decided...

I'm keeping it. (O!, akala nyo lilisanin ko na din tong blog ko just like Soltero's Innuendos, Mandaya Moore and Call Center Confidential...man, i miss their blogs!)

And with saying that I finally found the real purpose of this blog. I started with this blog early last year because I want to join the bandwagon of the blogs tackling about bisexuality and the adventures that go with it. Like the people that I look up to (refer to the above) in the world of blogging, I wanted to please people, make them laugh and in some ways inspire them. However, I realized that the great bloggers do not have this as their primary goal. Their primary goal is really not to write for other people but to write for THEMSELVES.

So this is what I am gonna do. This blog's main purpose is not to gain the most readers and followers but rather...

...to be a simple personal diary of me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment