Friday, July 30, 2010

Macho Dancer.



Jogging at 4:30 in the morning was one of the things that I promised to do when I had a 2 weeks leave from work. I figured, I have to start my healthy living (char).

After a jog two days ago, I decided to play some music inside my room and continue my exercise. sit-ups....push-ups and some dancing. I was into having fun all by myself so I decided to dance like a Macho Dancer.

Groove to the right....sway to the left then doing the very infamous "wave" of the body which is very much typical of macho dancing. I was really into it ,in fact feel na feel ko, macho dancer talaga when somebody from behind spoke.

"Hoi, anung nangyari sa'yo??? para kang u-od na natnaggalan ng kalahati ng katawan"

I froze...then looked back, it was my Mother. "What the fuck"--I thought! I was caught red-handed. In my desire not ot make the situation so awkward, I answered.

"Nay, I am just trying to burn my bilbil"....to which she replied

"Wehhhhhhhh" with a smile.

Hahaha. Damn!!! Lesson learned: Lock the doors when doing shameful acts!

Washafuke!

1 comment:

  1. waahhhh!!! hahaha.. i can just imagine! haay! kawawang nanay.

    ReplyDelete