Friday, July 30, 2010

Nagpapalibog.

The word above means entirely two different things in Tagalog and Bisaya. In tagalog it means getting horny about someone/something and in bisaya it means having second thoughts. But as far as I know they mean both for one person in my life right now...Ahred.

I met him in a chatroom just a few days ago. He was basically an asshole the whole time. All he did was ask if somebody was interested to pay him for sex. I didn't even bother to give him a piece of my attention when I accidentally clicked his name. His picture popped out.
 
I was so sure that I have seen him from before, his pic looks like Joross Gamboa but then again I wasn't quite sure because he had his shades on. Since I was already about to be bored I decided to check him out.

At first he was really consistent about finding a "sponsor" and I played along offering him to be his manager. I guess he took the bait later because he suggested that we go on private chat. I was really expecting that he would be serious about it so I gave him some tips and promised to give contacts of willing preys, but then it turned out that he was just fooling around and in fact was really a "good" guy.

Because he appreciated my care despite not knowing him, we decided to trade numbers and started talking that night. The seconds turned into minutes and the minutes turned into one full hour of just talking with each other.

However it was far from a "kilig" talk but rather just a simple, casual and a lot of "laughter" talk. At the end of the call, I can still remember what he said:

" I had so much fun... Buti nalang nakilala kita, ang sarap mo palang kausap"

Then things happened so fast the next day...we had a cam to cam chatting then exchanged pictures and added each other up as friends in facebook. That night also we talked for three (3) straight hours. I know that all of you may think that these things could be a prelude to something special but the only problem is...

We both promised from the start that we will just be friends..."tropa lang" was what he clearly said. But oftentimes he is very sweet and appreciative of all the things that we talk about. Tsk... I just wish that things would change as the "friendship" progresses. Here is his pic:


Now tell me... if you know somebody like him...di ba

Malilibog ka din??? Both in its tagalog and bisaya meaning. Hehehe

Washafuke---Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment