Saturday, July 31, 2010

Confused Guy.

I am confused, yes (about my preferences) but please don't confuse me more by playing a drama like a scene taken out from some stupid pinoy indie film.

We split...I know initiated it.. then you cried...a lot... buckets of tears.

After a few weeks I said sorry and wanted you back but you said that were already happy being single.

I decided to get over you and found some new prospects but the moment you knew about it you got yourself in the race and made the first guy you found as your boyfriend...just to make sure that you get ahead of me.

I didn't care but you always called up to know what's going on between me and my prospect.

When things look good for me and my prospect you called me up all of a sudden to tell me that you are still in love with me.

I said that I cannot leave my prospect just like that but you said that you will be waiting though it will be painful but you will still be waiting.

I tried not to believe but then again you cried....a lot again.. buckets of tears.

I reconsidered and believed then ended what was supposed to be a new relationship to go back to you but then you were not there.

I was left hanging because I believed that all you said were true and sincere but then you just did it because you do not want to see me happy by going into a new relationship.

Now I am a still single and and its sad to know that you are NOT. I am the Fool and you are the Winner.

Please just get one thing straight... that's the least we could do because our preferences are NOT.

Stop being confused because you are confusing me.

Just let go......of ME and your EGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment