Saturday, October 9, 2010

FACE it!


I have to admit it, I really really hate...

...the way I look right now.

I think my face looks hideous from all the pimple marks that I got. This has really gotten into my nerves because four months ago, it was far from what it is now. I was really looking good (I think) but somehow during the last week of May, these pimples started showing on my face and since then it has not stopped. I suspect that it could be due to stress because it was also during this time that I had some serious problems with my work and partly due to the lack of sleep.

This has really taken a toll on me. I am not a very judgmental guy when it comes to looks because I am not also good looking but it is just consuming the little confidence that I have left. I worry a lot that people might find it very disgusting. I am just afraid that they might judge me based on how I look right now.

I know...I know...I know. This sounds very superficial but then it is stressing me out to the point of making me feel so low about my self and my self-esteem. So yesterday, I already did something that I have been postponing. My sister and mother keeps on prodding me to go to a dermatologist for a check-up. As the say...

You have to FACE your problem, if the problem is your FACE!

Ouch! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... you still look good parekoy. but i'm happy that you've consulted a derma already. BTW, im still drafting my entries regarding your visit. hahaha! thank you much jaybus!

    ReplyDelete