Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chino.

I spotted him seated on one of the tables near the videoke machine.


I figured that he cannot be one of the waiters because he looks innocent and younger. While me and my friends were singing and having fun, I have seen him glance at our table a couple of times.


When it was time to give the microphone to him I grabbed the opportunity to create a conversation.


"Why don't you join us?" I asked to which he gladly accepted the invitation.


After that we were inseparable and had a world of our own. We were talking all the time and oblivious of the other friends that I had. I learned that the restaurant was theirs and he usually tends it during the night. He was smart (class valedictorian), sporty (basketball varsity) and hunky (have plans to enlist in the PMA). I could not stop but get (instantly) attracted to this 17-year old guy. 


I was about to think that it was so impossible because I was pretty much sure that he is straight until...


"I just want to try all things...things that are not ordinary and normal...I am very curious..."- he told me.


I let out a smile and said to myself - "That makes two of us" 


*wink* 


This is not him but he looks pretty much like to the guy above

P.S - Sorry walang sense mga sinusulat ko ha. Matagal-tagal kasi bakasyon ko. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment