Sunday, May 8, 2011

Most Expensive Trip.


Kilometers traveled = 45 km


Gasoline Spent = PhP 1,500.00


Hotel Room + guard on duty tip = PhP 500.00


Beer = PhP 200


Boys = PhP 200


Should have only spent for the above, however, a fucking crazy drunk driver of a motorcycle bumped my car while I was manuervering for backing, and the additional expenses followed:


Hospitalization for the crazy drunk driver = PhP 8,175.00


Tip for the police officer = PhP 500.00


Additional Gasoline = PhP 2,000


Expenses for the car's repair = PhP 6,000.00


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh....the additional amount really H-U-R-T-S! 


Anyway, still thankful that nothing serious happened to me and the driver but...


What the heck, 16K is still 16K!!!


Pwede na sana yong pambili ng isang value meal of Enchong Dee...with extra gravy. hehehe  

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, man. I feel for you. I had a similar incident happen to me before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! confirmed! ang masamang damo, ay damo pa rin! :P
    -kmusta jay? glad to know you're safe. but i'll be more delighted to hear from you. i miss my friend- the Gardener. hahaha
    -uy! pagnkabili ka nang Enchong Dee na meal pa-share ha. hating kapatid! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Juan der last

    OO nga pre. Napakasakit talaga kuya eddy sa nangyaring ito sa akin.

    Clandestine,

    Puchaks where have been hiding my friend? I really thought na isa ka na doon sa namatay sa Libya. hahaha

    Just text me anytime, I still have the same number

    Cheers in lust,

    Jay (the Gardener) ng pubic hair.

    ReplyDelete