Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unmasked.


Am I just too confident with myself? or other people are just making a big issue out of my being single?


I have had relationships with women in the past. In fact, I am regarded as a magnet for the ladies. With an innocent looking set of eyes...a great sense of humor and a squeaky clean background, there is no doubt that some women would be attracted (and fooled). The only problem I guess is that I am not blessed with awesome good looks...but I am sure, a nice paying job plus a nice car can compensate for it. (hindi naman ako masyadong mayabang. hahaha). I may have relationships with the opposite sex but I have to admit not a lot of people know about it, not even my parents. You see, all my life I have been very secretive about my personal life much more my love life. Sometimes people would suspect that I am having a relationship with a girl but before I would confirm it to them, the relationships has already ended!


I have always believed that I am very discreet. In fact, if people could have "smelled" my being bisexual then they would have confronted me. I act normal around guys. I drink with them, chase girls in skirts with them (actually they chase girls while I secretly follow behind to look at the nice arse. bwahaha) and I share the same naughty jokes with them.


So I don't understand! Somebody I know was pretty furious at me tonight and posted at the Facebook wall of my cousin calling me "lousy Gay". I did not bother to give much attention to it. In fact I just laughed when my cousin told me about it. (they were the ones who were furious and reported the profile as Abusive. buti nga) But as for me, it just kept me thinking...


Did she suspect that I am gay because of my being single OR Am I slowly being...


UNMASKED? ( I hope not or I have to find a new girl...as my mask. eewwweeeee. hahaha)

1 comment: