Saturday, August 21, 2010

Halik ni Hudas.

Good Friday 2010.

It has already been one of our tradition to go to Church with the whole family every Good Friday. Believe it or not, it's one of the few times that we got to attend something together.

When we arrived at the church, it was already full so we just had to stay outside to hear mass. I prayed (believe me...I did. I am not that evil. Hahaha). 

When the mass was about to end, I saw a workmate. He's a hot kalbo guy sporting a "devilish" trademark smile. Let's call him Pawsha.

I stood and went to where Pawsha was. He smiled and we shook hands. We talked about a lot of things from work to love stories to politics (naks) and other stuffs (no kinky stuff though, behave ako dahil nasa church po ako. bwahaha).

In the middle of our conversation...Pawsha stopped and looked at something from afar. He was wondering...a few seconds and he asked me.

"What's that?" Pointing to a line of people going into the the middle of the church.

"Ahhh. That one? It's actually the part of this mass that people line up to KISS the crucifix" I explained.

He looked at me with a deep look.

" Come on let's KISS" He said.

Did I just hear what I heared? I froze...my mind racing to understand clearly what he just said.

I was shocked. Never in my entire life that I was offered a kiss in the church and worst from a GUY!

I knew what he meant but I jokingly answered.

"Here? As in you wanna do it right now? A lot of people are watching! Come on let's do it in my car"

"Huh?" His face distorted (now it was his time to be shocked) It took a few seconds before he realized my punchline.

"ULOL!!!" was all he can say!
"Hmmmmm (nag-isip ako) baka patulan kita diyan eh"

Halik ni Hudas, gusto mo? Haha. Washafuke!

No comments:

Post a Comment