Monday, August 9, 2010

Inosente de Ti.

Finding a hot straight guy in a chatroom full of gays, bisexual and trippers is like finding a needle in a haystack. That is why it was indeed very very lucky for me to have met...on cam... Kenjo_lee.

I know that he was not a regular on the chatroom that I often hang out with because of the fact that he used a temporary name and not a regular username. Usually, only 10% of the users in the chatroom have authentic pictures while the rest of the 95% are fake and posers. People do not take notice of you unless you have a pretty good looking pic...you are somebody who looks for and initiates  war and you are annoyingly ultra-friendly with other chatters.

Kenjo Lee was not any one of those. His temporary name was simply Kenjo and the font size and color he used was very small and plainly black....in short...he never gets noticed. He sent several invitations for anybody who wants to view him but nobody even took the bait. Now being somebody who often goes into the chatroom, I have known that most of the discreet people uses a temporary name or go anonymous because of the reason that they are basically...discreet.

"Ting". A bell of naughtiness crossed my mind.

I called his attention and the next thing I knew I was trading my YM account with him. We invited each other and made some introductions. He was straight forward in his questions...an attitude that strengthened my radar that this is a typically straight "teaser" guy. He invited me to his cam and in return I invited him to.mine. The moment I opened my cam this is what I saw...

Wow! That was what I told myself. Chinito eyes...cute lips and an innocently horny looking guy...what more can you ask for? He was shooooooomokinnnnn' HOT...HOT...HOT.

We started talking and his voice was very manly. He was such a good catch that I really cannot hide my fascination and admiration. I recalled fast my "Flirting 101" moves in the art of chatting. I really thought that this guy was very innocent because of the way he looks but he was as flirty as I am. Often I would throw jokes at him and he would just answer with a smile...laugh and then licking of his lips....a very inviting licking of his lips...and everytime he does that I would just feel my sexual urge shoot a hundred times.

After half an hour, I was already ready to end our chat because I was going somewhere. We exchanged thank you's because he definitely put on a great show for me...and on my part he said that I am a good and funny chatmate. I was about to say my last goodbye's when he stood up...and positioned himself in front of the camera.

What the Fuck!!!...He was only in his white brief...and then danced flauntingly for me. He sure was delicious if he was some kind of a meal. I nearly fainted! I felt that I skipped a heartbeat. I went back in front of my laptop...gave him a devilish smile...and my uninterrupted attention.

"Hmmmmm....so much for the innocence...here comes the real show"

Haha.Washafuke.

No comments:

Post a Comment