Friday, August 20, 2010

Reboot.


Fuck! I really need a reboot!

Since my "leave" a few weeks ago, I have been in a dilemma. There is this feeling that I am not my own self. I go to work but then I just do the routine...no more extra "push to the limit" stuff that I used to do. I interact with my friends but then I just do casual talk with them...no more "I am just here for you" drama that I am most famous for. I call a BFF (Boy Friend sa Fone. hahaha) but then we just end up having a plain sex on the phone...no more "I'm missing you more everyday" moments that they love me for.

I am cold. I am plain. I am lifeless...

(Sabayan nyo ako sa pag sigaw...)

I am NOT Me.

Something just doesn't feel right...something is bugging me...something is MISSING!

I know I have to face it right now. No matter how I try to hide from it, it will still find me. The only thing to do is to face this fear. Sooner or later it will come to this point so I figured, if I have to do this...it has to be NOW!

With this, I am getting a pen and a paper and once and for all do this bold decision...I am writing a letter to the ONE that I am missing the most....

----------------------------------

Dear Sex,


Hi. How are you? I guess its been months since my last hook up with you. Sorry, I have been too busy lately to even think about you. I thought I can make it without you but I was wrong.............

---------------------------------

Bwhahahaha. Damn! Sex lang pala ang katapat ng kaartehang to. Washafuke!

No comments:

Post a Comment