Saturday, August 21, 2010

KKK.

No, I am not into a "nationalistic" mood my friends...not even close to one. This is my "gay" version of the (in)famous "KKK". Kumbaga customized ika nga, tulad ng flag sa baba...di ko siya pinaghirapan...bigla nalang siyang naging ganyan...di ko naman inano. hahaha.

I think there are three most important "K's" in the sexuality aspect of being a PLU. Kahinaan...Karupokan at Kapokpokan (pardon the term...but it is what is best to describe such). What makes us admire...fall in love and fall in bed? bwahaha. I'm giving my own dissection (i chose the word kasi it sounds like circumsition. lol) 
Kahinaan:

What are my weaknesses when it comes to men? What makes me give that second and third glances that eventually turn into a stare? What makes me wish that I was---invisible---so that I can just place my face in front of their crotch and smell it until finally licking it (even with their pants/shorts on...ohhhhh...sooooo hot). What turns "on" the admiration button in me that sometimes I think of becoming a stalker... a "magandang" stalker at that! (char lang)

Piercing chinito eyes, fair complexion, average body build, and a clean refreshing look...the boy nextdoor type of guy (yung parang amoy baby cologne parati without even trying). Anybody with all those would definitely steal my imagination...and my breath away. If I am superman then these kind of men will be my kryptonite. With these type of guys, I become a schoolgirl...blushing...sooo Maria Clara and faints everytime I get even just the slightest of their attention. Tell me, don't you become a helpless lamb in front someone like below:
Karupokan:

After a subtle flirting or better known as the fuckin' "getting to know you" stage, what makes me fall in love with a guy? If the physical attributes of a person weakens me...what makes me trust him? What makes you believe, even though so futile, in a male to male relationship? What are the simple sweet things that one person does...that sweeps me off my feet...swoons my head with joy and fills me heart with laughter? What makes me think of him everyday, making me hope that he does the same too. What is in him that makes me take the risks of falling in love with somebody...of the same gender? Ano ba ang nagiging cause ng frequent "pagdadalaga" ko? (isama mo na rin ang menstruation period. bwahaha)

Tender Loving Care...that's a simple yet a powerful tool that would melt the iceberg surrounding my self and bring down the walls confining my heart. If a guy starts to send messages in the middle of nowhere...calls during unexpected times and turns up when the world seems to turn its back on me...then I become an easy prey. I am most vulnerable when I'm down! To put everything that I described in one person...I would say that he should be a...Prince Charming waiting to rescue me... And if "charm" was a person, I'd say he would probably be like below: 
Kapokpokan:

Amongst the three "K's", I have to admit that this one is where I really don't have enough to share with (charness..nagmamaganda lang po!). The admiration and flirting is done...the falling in love stage has been completed...now its time to turn up the heat, let go of the inhibitions (ang kapote ni maria clara tanggalin na at palitan ng bikining itim. lol), and get to the "bottom---line". What would make me hot? What would turn my libido on to a tousand and one degrees? What would give me the "rush" that I would definitely say "yes" even when he hasn't popped the question...Can I have sex with you? Or better yet...ako na mismo magtanong ng...Ilang round gusto mo? Hahahaha. What would make me finally break my virginal (daw) vow? (000pppss.. ibaba ang mga kilay please. lol)

P.U.N.K.<---- Playful (ma-eksperimento). Ultimately horny (malibog). Naughty (medyo bastos). and Kinky (maraming pa effect). Those are four of the qualities that would make me "fall" in bed. They say that you usually choose what you are NOT, so since I am nothing close to anybody above (bakla na nga, sinungaling pa. hahaha) ganyang mga qualities pinili ko. I would love a double faced person to be with...saintly looking on the outside...but rockingly more tasty on the inside...parang chocolates na M&M (dito pala galing ang abbrev. na M2M. lol). The moment I knew what I was looking...there is this only person that I knew that's totally P.U.N.K


Dah bah? Need some proof? (hello...videos...scandal???)

So there you go, a hot chinito looking guy who has the sweetest personality and freakingly rough and great in bed smells good enough...but...

I think it tastes even better! 

Bwahaha. Washafuke! 

No comments:

Post a Comment