Saturday, September 11, 2010

Difficult times.



"Ma mimiss kita. Natatakot talaga ako." was all he can say.


I agree. In the next few weeks, things will be difficult for Pangga and me. Just yesterday his Uncle confiscated his cellphone as a punishment for making a mistake. Considering the distance between us, he's in Iloilo while I am in Leyte, I would say that his cellphone is the only thing that is keeping the communication and US together.


In the one month that we have been together, the constant communication is the biggest factor in our relationship. I usually call at least twice a day, lunchtime and before bedtime, totaling to an average of 4 hours of talking with each other a day. I made sure that I really have time for him by making him a part of my daily routine.


Last night he seemed so worried when we were talking. Without his cellphone there will be so many questions and so many possibilities. I called up last night because he was able to borrow the cellphone of his Uncle's girlfriend.

Pangga: Tsk, kinakabahan talaga ako Pangga.

Me: Bakit naman?

Pangga: Ewan ko. Di ko alam kung saan pupunta tong sitwasyong to. Di ko kakayanin pag di tayo nag communicate (habah na naman ng hair ko)

Me: Pangga, ganito na lang. Have faith and trust in me that I will not do anything stupid here. While hindi pa normal sitwasyon natin, kailangan nating labanan to. Kakayanin natin to.

Pangga: Ewan ko pangga, Mahirap talaga. It's gonna be a difficult time for us.

I know that it was True. Even though I was acting like everything is gonna be ok, deep inside I know that it will be very hard and difficult for us.

It would be a very difficult time...

...it will be difficult for HIM ( to miss me a lot)

And difficult for ME (to avoid temptations) Bwahaha.


Washafuke!

No comments:

Post a Comment