Friday, September 10, 2010

Nagmana.


Then he went silent...

"Pangga?" I said.

He still kept mum. I wondered. Just a few minutes ago we were happily talking about a few things that happened in each of our lives that day. A few minutes ago he was vibrant and full of vigor babbling about how he really missed me (haba ng hair ko!)

"Pangga?" I asked him over the phone again.

But still I received no answer from the other line. I know he had not hang up because I can hear the sounds in the background and his breathing. I was really starting to get worried. Did I say something offensive? Did I bring up the name of my ex again (which happens to be where most of our fights started) or did something bad happen to him?

"Pangga?" I asked him for the third time.

Then I heard him responding in a whisper...

"Sandali pangga. Pakinggan mo." He said. He was giggling.

I listened intently and turned on the speaker phone.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Uhmmmmmmmmmm" was all I can hear and it was definitely from a girl. Th sound was so faint yet very distinctly the sound of somebody enjoying SEX.

Then it went louder and faster, as if it was already at the peak.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh sheeeeeeeettttt.... Uhmmmmmmm sheeeeeeet"

"Hahaha. Pangga si ate yon, girlfriend ni Tito. Tang ina. Hahaha. Ngayon lang ako nakarinig sa kanila sa buong buhay ko. Haha" he said.

"Pangga?" I called.

"Bakit? he answered.

"Paturo ka sa Tito mo ha. Mukhang magaling magdala sa kama eh. Haha" I teased.

"Huwag ka magalala mukhang nagmana ako sa kanya!" was his reply.

We both went silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now it was our time to have some SEX(on the phone).

Washafuke!

No comments:

Post a Comment