Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't Judge a Book.

Even though I like men, I still indulge myslef with women from time to time. Let's just say that I am a "tomboy" in our gay world. bwhahaha. However, I am more picky with women than with men.
 
Whoever coined the popular saying "Don't judge the book by its cover" is a bookworm----I mean genius.

This is how I would describe in one phrase one incident that happened a few months ago.

Flashback.......January 2010...........Sinulog Night.

My friends and I decided to check out the party at One Mango Square, a very popular party place in Cebu. We have already been drinking a few hours before so we decided to eat first before continuing our drinking session.

Along the way...I saw an Angel.

Her face is a refreshing sight...its as if you could almost feel the need to touch it with your hands and stare at it for milleniums.

He hair is as black as the night...straight and shiny as the sea under a moonlight.

Her smile melts every cold-stoned heart there is...one which makes you sigh and wish she was yours...

She was a beauty to marvel...to behold...to dream.

.
.
.
.
Unitl I passed by her and heard her talk.
.
.
.
.
"Wir man ta mu eight? Kapoi og weet nila oi.
.
.
.
.
Toinks. Patay Tanan. Washafuke!

Why Lord....why???

Dah ngita pag gwapa. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment